The Hungarian Voluntary League Association is announcing a tender for participation in a child support project and methodological training at the Newill Academy in Ghana within the framework of Hungary Helps Volunteer Program. We are looking for volunteers who are committed to volunteering and improving the quality of life in foreign communities.
Date of mission: continuously from mid-July 2021 (for periods of 1-2 months) Mission location: Koforidua, Ghana
The main objectives of the mission are:
➢ English language teaching (beginner level)
➢ Conducting player sessions
➢ Craft activity, DIY education
➢ Methodological training for teachers
➢ Assess and develop children's intellectual, cognitive and mobility skills
➢ At least intermediate English language skills
➢ Medical, physical, psychological fitness ➢ Ages 21-60
➢ Take the necessary vaccinations
➢ Participation in training
• ➢ Specialized or pedagogical degree or ongoing studies
• ➢ Experience in childcare and child development
• ➢ Experience in child camp
The application must include the following documents:
• ➢ Detailed CV in English with a description of previous jobs and professional activities
• ➢ Copies of documents certifying education, professional qualifications and specialist qualifications
• ➢ English letter of motivation
• ➢ Letter of recommendation
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 May 2021. We are waiting for the written application to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information can be requested there.
Do you have any questions? Contact us and we will respond within 24 hours!
Planetrise Association for Culture and Environmental Protection
Toldi Miklós Utca 29.
Tax number: 18816154-1-15